11/12/10

The Most Difficult Things I Was Trying to Plant

I had just rearranged my messy files in my laptop and i found some pictures of precious moments in last semester. These are ones :
































After i showed up the pics to a person, ussualy conversation went like this :
That person : What is it?
Me : It's Candida albicans.
TP : What is it?
M : It's a species of "fungi".
TP : errr.., what??
M : (sigh) It's a tiny mushroom.

But,
What's important is : It's the first microbial which i planted that growth in proper.
Yeah, i told you it's really not easy to grow such thing that made my report very miserably.

This is another pics of failure :




















note : the line you see were just scratches i made in the media while was learning to plant it.




















note : empty, just another disappointingly un-growth species.

UGGHHHH !! But that's microbiology, a laboratory where you can plant something really different than rose or lily.

4 comments:

  1. remember back then when we were doing experiment at UNDIP.... it was this kind of "plant" too
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. can I eat that mushroom? I'm hungry...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eat that?? you will have a diarrhoea!

      Delete