11/3/10

I don't want to be something to worried about (Merapi's Chronicles)

I can't count how many call and sms coming to ask if i'm alright. I'm very appreciate all your concern, but i'm not the type that like to be worried about or i don't like if any people worried about me...
It's so annoying for knowing that you're being a burden in someone's head.

But now, yes, they're worried about me. It's all because Mount Merapi that had been erupted for more that a week and this evening's eruption was the biggest (according to mass media). And I am staying in the one of the nearest town from that mountain.

Huhh !!
I don't want anybody worried about me, but, while i'm writing this, i started to worried about myself.

Better set up my emergency-flee bag ...

update : 3 days after the raining-ashes



No comments:

Post a Comment